• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fixed Earthbender passive on stone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Hey,

I'm using ProjectKorra Core only, BETA 3, and the bug exists in the earthbender no fall damage passive. When an earthbender falls on stone with a certain data value, the stone will revert back to normal stone. I cri because my stone patterns get destroyed everytime someone jumps down ;-;
What should be happening instead: The stone should revert back to it's original texture.

- Finn

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Hey,

I'm using ProjectKorra Core only, BETA 3, and the bug exists in the earthbender no fall damage passive. When an earthbender falls on stone with a certain data value, the stone will revert back to normal stone. I cri because my stone patterns get destroyed everytime someone jumps down ;-;
What should be happening instead: The stone should revert back to it's original texture.

- Finn
Thanks for the report. Should be fixed in the next beta :D

(Also it turns out it does this for all earthbendable blocks with damage values. Fixed though XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.