• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Divine Bending PVP |Cracked|

This is not an official ProjectKorra Server. All Contributions and Donations made to this server are in no way affiliated with ProjectKorra or any of its plugin and goes to the server only. ProjectKorra is not responsible for your gameplay experience while on this server.
Minecraft Server Banner.jpg

Server Owner: _ReacTiionz

Server IP: 24.234.191.181

Minecraft server

Server Rules:

- Don't ask for perks or ranks!
- Don't be rude to others
- Don't spam or caps
- Don't use hack clients

Main Server Info:

Divine PvP is a Bending, McMMO, Factions, Cracked server. Our three main plugins we use are Project Korra, Factions, and McMMO. Our goal is to make our server one of the "Go To" Bending PvP Faction servers. Help us achieve that goal by just joining us and by telling your friends to join as well! :)

We host random drop parties at random moments so keep an eye out!

Server Spawn By: FierceNinja

Donating Packages:

Legendary
Elite

Last edited:

xNuminousx

I would make it more broad in saying "Don't ask for special perks or ranks" You'll cover more ground that way.

Now this is cracked, and I'm cracked, so I'm very excited to be joining and hopefully helping out sometime in the future. So, as a suggestion, I think you should remove mobs from the arena, and give it a bit more of an... arena... feel. I'd be happy to help out, and give any ideas. Quick question, how long has this server been up for?
Sorry for the late response, I just started last week, it's not a hosted server though.

xNuminousx

What exactly is a cracked server? I've heard about them in the past but never really took the time to figure out what one is. How is it different from a "normal" server?

What exactly is a cracked server? I've heard about them in the past but never really took the time to figure out what one is. How is it different from a "normal" server?
Cracked Servers are servers that turn the username authentication off. This way, you don't need a paid account to play on the server

Colby

Server Owner: _ReacTiionz

can you tell me what the server ip is?? cause when i put the ip "24.234.191.181" it didnt work

is the server ip really this??
Server IP: 24.234.191.181