• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Delete me

Kess

Verified Member
My server is in a what should I do stage I have no spawn anymore I want it to be avatar themed but not sure how it should look and not sure how my server should be been looking and bending server aren't too popular should I make it that players can rule other players like there could be 4 nations each has there own places and if ppl wish 2 not live in it they could just live by themself maybe even create there own nation maybe they need to get a certian rank in order 2 rule there own little place if they wanted too they could use factions 2 raid/capture like the firenation for example they could if they had enough power they could destroy it or captured as the same for the other nations and if that is a good idea should I also make it that players have 2 pay in-game currency to learn special bending moves and ect and to use the satomobile which is currently undergoing some dev and how should players first join ?I do not know I hade a ton more ppl when I first started out on making a server instead of it being 1 year and I think 2 months since it's been open and now I only have some staff come on once and a while 2 help.Also if anyone is willing 2 make a avatar style spawn I have some ideas just message me or write down below your thoughts I really need help.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Sounds like you know exactly what you want to do with your server lol. But this is really up to you. I doubt you'd find someone willing to just build for you (especially since school is starting). So because of that, I'd recommend going to a place that has build downloads and find what you're looking for.

As for what to with your server, that's up to you. You say Bending servers aren't popular but you couldn't be more wrong. They are very popular, you just gotta learn the trick of the trade.

As I cannot help you, I wish you goodluck.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I thought of an idea. Disable punctuations on your server, because who needs it? Better yet disable space bar in there, because people don't get what you're saying 50% of the time anyways when you aren't not fond to full stops and commas or spaces.

Last edited:

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I thought of an idea. Disable punctuations on your server, because who needs it? Better yet disable space bar in there, because people aren't get what your saying 50% of the time anyways either If your not fond to full stops and commas or spaces.
o_o

Kess

Verified Member
I thought of an idea. Disable punctuations on your server, because who needs it? Better yet disable space bar in there, because people aren't get what your saying 50% of the time anyways either If your not fond to full stops and commas or spaces.
What?

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
He says that because your post is an absolute disturbing mess. I think my eyes got a third degree burn just by skimming over it. Seperate some parts, make headers, and use damn punctuation.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Exactly my point or at least what I had in mind. Try imagine someonetypinglikethiswhichisbasicallywhatiyfeelslikewithoutusingpunctuationyouremakingitharderforotherstoreadpeopledontlikereadinggibbrishtextthatwehavenoideawhatcontextitholfs

Kess

Verified Member
Exactly my point or at least what I had in mind. Try imagine someonetypinglikethiswhichisbasicallywhatiyfeelslikewithoutusingpunctuationyouremakingitharderforotherstoreadpeopledontlikereadinggibbrishtextthatwehavenoideawhatcontextitholfs
Just wanted ideas didn't have enough time 2 write it neatly :/

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Just wanted ideas didn't have enough time 2 write it neatly :/
Just a little tip, you should be prepared to make things perfect or else peeps will eat you alive. Either that or put hella disclaimers in your post.

I made my Spirits overview at midnight when I could have been sleeping but I was feeling creative so I gave it my all anyways. When you're passionate you always want to give your all into what you're creating. Make something you're proud to call yours.

Nonetheless, I understand what you were saying and responded accordingly. These are just my thoughts and I think some of the thoughts my peers up there were having. Simplified.