Contest Tie Breaker! Dig or Spiritual Projection?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by OmniCypher, Apr 19, 2017.

?

Dig or Spiritual Projection?

Poll closed Apr 25, 2017.
  1. Dig

23 vote(s)
    45.1%
  2. Spiritual Projection

28 vote(s)
    54.9%
  1. MeskenasBoii

MeskenasBoii Member

You probably meant "favors own"*. That's the definition of bias I think.

Again, that's my speculation and don't take it as a fact. Maybe Brainwave isn't bias and has a constructive point as to why (s)he prefers is own over Loony's, which he hasn't share it with us insightfully.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

2. Pride

Pride Member

1.) If that's your reasoning, I only have one thing to say. You've got a weird sense of humor, lmao. Bias, but if that's your way of amusement, I won't judge ya. Eh. Might judge you a little.

2.) Right. If Brainwave so happens to be female, well. I might as well have to edit my comment into 'she' before I get an assload of SJW's coming at me for gender profiling.

3. Loony

Loony Member

Everything's bias because it's an opinion lol. He could say that mine is better and that could be considered bias because maybe he doesn't like his own work? o.o

4. Pride

Pride Member

Nah. I meant 'to have unfair prejudice against someone'. This comment section is getting out of hand. I'm just gonna stop here.

5. MeskenasBoii

MeskenasBoii Member

1) Same goes to you (cuz you have an habit of overusing "lmao" word a lot as I notice, lmao). Could have clarified it more that my comment expressed my amusement/humour, with the ending "though" word after followed by "Dat ...".
    2)Same.

6. MeskenasBoii

MeskenasBoii Member

True. In this particular case, (Not to insult anyone), but what it would be called. Arrogant bias? Like feeling shameless/cocky pride in a sense.

... Just trying to improve my english a bit and use for better words in sentences xD

Though, I interpet 'bias' as "I prefer this for no (clear/valid) reason".

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

7. Loony

Loony Member

You don't need to call it anything, he just said he likes his ability, no need to have a full discussion about it

• Like Like x 1
  8. MeskenasBoii

MeskenasBoii Member

I called it "bias" cuz he favours for no other reason other that it is its own addon that he made. Again, I'm just jumping over quick conclusions and I might be wrong about what I stated. Though I just found him selfish-support bias because he favour his own addon without giving much elaborate details with a reasob to it, ya know? Ok I'm gonna this discussion. I think you got the point. I would prefer he gave constructive feedback like how we did, instead of (presumambly by me) telling us "It is my addon, so I like/prefer it over others in the participating contest". It looks that he is bias in an self-liking prideful sense.

9. xNuminousx

xNuminousx Member

"favors own" Is too specific to define a broad word. I meant what I said.

You could always use they/them pronouns to keep from offending anyone if y'all are that worried about it.

I don't think he was being literal or anything. I took his reply as a joke. He may feel confident in his move as well, but the actual reply, in my eyes, was a humorous joke. And now it's an entire discussion.

*like*

You called a joke bias..... Although, he could always come back and say it wasn't a joke - I don't know. But I don't think it was meant to be taken literal.

Yep

Yep... Jokes can be rude, harsh, selfish, racist, sexist, anything. Although, generally they're not meant to be taken seriously. But there's always someone who does.

10. Dxmon137

Dxmon137 Member

we need dig in our lives

11. MeskenasBoii

MeskenasBoii Member

Spiritual Projection is winning. Whoop Whoop. Good luck to you @Loony. You really did offer something to airbending :eek: I support you!

12. Simplicitee

Staff Member Developer

This guy knows what's up

13. MeskenasBoii

MeskenasBoii Member

Nah, it's too OP. Earthbenders would get bored of not needing to craft pickaxes ever again. IMHO at least.

14. Simplicitee

Staff Member Developer

Good pickaxes are probably still faster, judging from the ability in game

15. Joeri

Joeri Member

In terms of ideas, i would probably have voted for "Spiritual" Projection. However, the concept is executed very poorly with a lot of things that do not make sense, truely a shame.
    Dig however stays true to what it is, it's simple, doesnt go far from canon, and makes sense

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. MeskenasBoii

MeskenasBoii Member

The Suspense :O Dig isn't that far behind 0verruling SP.

17. Loony

Loony Member

I don't know what you mean by "the concept is executed poorly" the concept was executed exactly how I wanted it to be executed?

18. MeskenasBoii

MeskenasBoii Member

I think he meant by this: (underlined part)

19. Loony

Loony Member

Again I don't know what he means by that

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. xNuminousx

xNuminousx Member

I think he wanted "Spiritual Projection" to be something different than what Loony made it out to be. He's not gonna vote for it because he was disappointed by the product. However, I love what Loony did with it. Instead of just adding to Spiritual Projection he added to the whole idea of Airbenders having a greater Spiritual connection. Although, I would change it's name.