• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

BendingAge

Kaiyoko

Verified Member

IP: bendingage.com

BendingAge is an Avatar roleplaying server, where you
create your character, choose your bending, and write your story!
Become the Earth King, or maybe personally found the first Water Tribe colonies in the South Pole! We invite you to join our wonderful community, where you and your character can do anything you can imagine!

Features
-1.10.2 Minecraft capability
-A large, high quality Avatar themed map!
-Vast, beautiful, professionally built cities!
-Dynmap view (accessible from our website)
-Four totally player-run Nations for you to join!
-A custom-made unique Economy featuring nation-specific currency and responsive exchange rates!
-Thrilling and immersive air nomad gliders!
-Friendly and experienced staff!
-Easy access to your new, close-knit community with our website!
-An endlessly immersive Pre-TLA experience!
-A World where you can write your own chapter of Avatar history!

- Craftable Custom Armor
- Ba Sing Se
- Eastern Air Temple
- Gaoling
- Custom nations plugin
- More resource nodes
- Over 70 custom food items
- Bending Config Rework and Custom Move additions
- The Spirit World and related plugins
- Minor tweaks and bug fixes

Experience BendingAge:

Caldera City:

Southern Air Temple:

Western Air Temple:

Northern Air Temple:

Water Tribe:

Ba Sing Se:

Wan Shi Tong's Library:

Be respectful! Above all, we want to enjoy having you here!

Gameplay Rules
[1] No grief! This includes breaking blocks, item frames, armor stands, bending, and building where you're not supposed to!
[2] Mods are allowed, but restricted to minimaps, animations, and other cosmetic things!
[3] Players may not attack other players except out of self defense or if you are enforcing nation laws.
[4] Please keep the terrain as intact and biome-accurate as possible. For example, no jungle trees at the north pole!
[5] Of course, no hack clients or glitch abuse! This goes without saying!
Chat Rules
[1] Be respectful!
[2] No swearing or obscenity! This is a FAMILY FRIENDLY place!
[3] In order to best moderate your experience, we request that all chat messages be written in English.
RPG Rules
[1] Pick a Nick that is immersive, preferably a unique one! Color is allowed only for nation members!
[2] Any player can form an unofficial group. You don't get a color, however.
[3] The server is based in the pre-Yangchen era! Keep this in mind, and only RP in a fashion appropriate to the time period!

Owner: DiscoSquid48

Co-Owner: Kaiyoko

Mods: Dankuz Memuz, PhotonSaber38

Helpers: Thunderbird47, TurtleDCLXVI

Builders: Snapaxer, PaintingRosesRed, Kaiyoko, 10JL, XrayBLue, IStackerI

Head-Builder: TeamPalladian

Roleplay-Staff: Yldon, Kaiyoko, DiscoSquid48

This is not an official ProjectKorra Server. All Contributions and Donations made to this server are in no way affiliated with ProjectKorra or any of its plugin and goes to the server only. ProjectKorra and its staff is not responsible for your gameplay experience while on this server.

Last edited by a moderator:

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Builds look great! I would advise you to put the pictures in spoilers though, right now it makes the thread really big.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Features
-Four totally player-run Nations for you to join!
-A custom-made unique Economy featuring nation-specific currency and responsive exchange rates!
-Easy access to your new, close-knit community with our website!
-An endlessly immersive Pre-TLA experience!
-A World where you can write your own chapter of Avatar history!
Sounds intriguing... Gonna definetely check this server out.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Flight was used to be a legend. Zaheer prove it. Myths hardly were proven wrong If not at alll in the show.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

FirePro7860

Verified Member
I cant WAIT till tonight to check this out, but making a character will be a Tiny bit difficult

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
It might be indeed truly a RP server. I can feel the vibe from it which I like it.

Don't know If it's just my absent mind or the server isn't that newcomer friendly. There was no /warp, couldn't find somethings before asking people and some route issues (fell in a bottom deck of a ship and couldn't get out before I asked to teleport me out).

Also a question: What are the and where can I read the laws of Earth-Kingdom? I wanna fill out the form to imigrate to earthkingdom village and I have to question about "do I agree with the laws of Earth-Kingdom". I don't want to fill out that question without knowing cleary enough what the laws prohibit of me breaking :D