• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Bending Flag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about we give it to StrangeOne101's WGBendingFlag actual official support? Doing so would make it alot easier/cleaner to allow bending while restricting (for example) grief/build at the same time in a region? Also, since there will be more than 1 dev working as it becomes official feature, there wouldn't be much of an update delay problem, as it will be patch along with the whole pk updated in just one big released upload :) I think it would be useful thing to add, because.... well actual dk :D What do you think @StrangeOne101? Should it become official? :p

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
I've already suggested we add support for it before, but due to the fact that the side plugin doesn't do it in the cleanest manner as WorldGuard has no real support for custom flags, I don't think it should be added to Core. Sorry :p

Loony

Adding Strange's bending flag would have been useful.. when we first created the project. Now, people have disallowed / allowed bending through the build flags and adding this would mean that people have to go redo all their world guard regions which is tedious. That's the main reason I don't use it.

Loony

Adding Strange's bending flag would have been useful.. when we first created the project. Now, people have disallowed / allowed bending through the build flags and adding this would mean that people have to go redo all their world guard regions which is tedious. That's the main reason I don't use it.
And for that reason, I'm going to deny.

Status
Not open for further replies.