• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Any way to add a collaborator to a project?

Sam1370

Is there any way to add a collaborator to a download? Me and xNuminousx are working on CustomPillars, and every time he updates it I have to go in and do the download myself--it would be easier if both of us could. Is this possible and if not can PK add this functionality?
I created an account so me and @xNuminousx could collaborate on the project. It's @CustomElements. @OmniCypher can you move CustomPillars to the account of @CustomElements?

Last edited:

xNuminousx

Since it's most likely a no (since it's never been done in the contribution projects I've seen) I would move this to the Forum Suggestions so that you can suggest it's added.

Sam1370

Since it's most likely a no (since it's never been done in the contribution projects I've seen) I would move this to the Forum Suggestions so that you can suggest it's added.
Hmm okay, I think I'm going to keep it here in case there's a way to move a project between people.

Though come to think of it, I think it's a cool idea for having resource have the feature to split the maintance for two members to share work by importing updates and what not, If it isn't a thing already.

Sam1370

Though come to think of it, I think it's a cool idea for having resource have the feature to split the maintance for two members to share work by importing updates and what not, If it isn't a thing already.
Well I guess we have to wait for a staff member to implement the functionality :p