• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Announcing the first ProjectKorra Community Contest - Win up to $20

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Hey all, I'm updating the FAQ in the 2nd post in the thread. Here are some quick answers for you though:

Does winning the contest automatically place your entry into the plugin?

No, we will only put stuff into ProjectKorra (Core) if it is high quality and balanced with the rest of the plugin. This means that it doesn't even have to be the winning submission. Additionally, you can opt for it to be excluded (we'll ask before we use anything!)

Can I use someone else's idea?

Yes, if someone else gives you the idea and you just want to make it, that's fine. We'll be judging the submission itself based on who actually submits the add-on. You can get an idea from anywhere you'd like.

Does the idea have to be canon?

No! You can think as far outside the box as you wish.

Is it allowed to be an additional element (i.e. Light / Dark Spirit)?

Absolutely, just make sure it works.

Keep asking questions!

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
What If the participator of their created new element/'s ability is nominated as the winner? Will the new ability be introduced to the core or adjusted to the pre-existing one?

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
What If the participator of their created new element/'s ability is nominated as the winner? Will the new ability be introduced to the core or adjusted to the pre-existing one?

Does a non-canon ability suit the plugin? No. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
What canon element have we not implemented?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Light Spirit and Dark Spirit. Althought they aren't elements, but you can't argue with that considering that chi blocking classifies it in the plugin. It is a class/type/being, but the plugin considers it as an "element".

Also, energybending isn't implanted (for a while until RPG gets an upgrade, just to let people be occupied at the mean time.

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Also, energybending isn't implanted (for a while until RPG gets an upgrade, just to let people be occupied at the mean time.
It pains me immensely that you opened a parenthesis but didn't close it.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I have spare painkillers from my medical cabine which can cease the trigger your experencing right now. Need some?

xNuminousx

Verified Member
The 3 week due date is coming up on the 31st (6 days from now). If you're participating better CHOP CHOP CHOP!

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Friday is coming up for all you participating Developers :eek:

I have to say Loony is displaying some confidence with revealing and releasing his contest submission before it's up, you guys got some real competition!

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Question: Will there be displays of all the contest submissions? Such as a dramatic YouTube video where you judge them? I'd like to see all of the contest submissions for myself but, obviously, I don't have access to seeing them.

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
Question: Will there be displays of all the contest submissions? Such as a dramatic YouTube video where you judge them? I'd like to see all of the contest submissions for myself but, obviously, I don't have access to seeing them.
I don't think we will record our deliberation but we can totally release a large post outlining the entries.

PS: I'd finish something up really fast, even if it is small, and post it, people who enter get something even if they don't win!