• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Air Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
Hello PK fans ! This idea that I am going to present you with is by the name of the thread an Air Staff. The texture of a stick could be altered so that it would look longer and maybe more like a staff. Beside this I would like to ask Archiuz or any one that has experience in creating resource packs if it is possible to edit only a specific data tag of an item. By this I ask if for example you change the texture of a stick with an data tag of 2 only. This would mean that in survival you can craft a normal looking stick but an admin can summon a stick with the data tag of 2 and it would look like an air staff. If this is possible then it opens many new opportunities to allow bending not interfere with the normal survival if not then it should be added in 1.9 :D

Data Tag = it a numerical value that separates 2 or more blocks of the same type.
Ex = oak wood, spruce wood, birch wood are all wood but yet different.

paliate

Verified Member
Marked as Denied.
Although this would be neat it wouldn't actually offer any use in Minecraft.
You wouldn't be able to glide with it, or anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.