• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Acrobatics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pride

Verified Member
It's pretty simple, really. Chi should probably get another form of transportation, imo.
(I know HighJump and AcrobatStance are probably good enough, but I just wanna say something that could be revolutionary)
So, here's a combo that could be beneficial in battle or transport.

Acrobatics:
Performed by many young circus actors, such as Ty Lee, you are able to move around and manuever quickly to dodge and weave many things by propelling yourself with your amazing acrobatic skills. You do not take fall damage when you successfully perform this technique.

Usage:
AcrobatStance (Activated) > Run - Jump > HighJump (left click).

IF IT ISN'T POSSIBLE:

AcrobatStance (Activated) > HighJump (left click twice).

Gif:

HighJump just doesn't work out in PvP, :p
It's pretty insubordinate in battle, lmfao.

Last edited:

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I want Acrobatics to actually propel you, like a mixture of both HighJump and AcrobatStance.
Why not just say so? :p The Description is vague; It make it sound like it was referring to AcrobatStance?

Not sure how I feel about this... Oddly, I can't envision on what it would look like as "a mixture of both". Can you please elaborate on it more or provide a in-game demonstration? ETA: How does it work? What actually happens when you succeed in the combo? Do you continously jump around like a bunny without pressing the space bar? So many questions. Saying "dodge and weave" (don't what the last word means) doesn't explain much why is it not Acrobatstance at least to me personally.

Last edited:

Pride

Verified Member
Why not just say so? :p The Description is vague; It make it sound like it was referring to AcrobatStance?

Not sure how I feel about this... Oddly, I can envision on what it would like as as a "a mixture of both". Can you please elaborate on it more or provide a in-game demonstration?
1.) Hahah, I'll be sure to edit it sometime later.
2.) When I meant in "a mixture of both" is that, I want the AcrobatStance's Velocity, Jump Boost and Distance when you run-jump while still retaining the vertical propellant of HighJump (but instead of vertically propelling you, I want to horizontally propel you), if that makes any sense. :p

So, I want it to propel you further, like a cartwheel-cannonball flip.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I think maybe it could share a slot and be name as "Acrobatstance". Sneaking while in acrobat mode should do the "canoonball" cart wheel thingy.

Many suggested changes for High Jump (just putting this out there), so maybe at some point High Jump won't be useless in pvp at some point :p

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Lmfao. Perhaps, but I want this to actually become a combo, lmao.
Well, your combo doesn't make sense (sorry xD). How about this.

Acrobatstance (activate) >> sprint (for the rest of the comb) >> highjump (sneak) >> highjump (hold sneak) >> highjump (release sneak).

Pride

Verified Member
Well, your combo doesn't make sense (sorry xD). How about this.

Acrobatstance (activate) >> sprint (for the rest of the comb) >> highjump (sneak) >> highjump (hold sneak) >> highjump (release sneak).
Seems pretty good, however what about this? :

AcrobatStance (Activated) > Run - Jump > HighJump (left click).
Because Sneaking wouldn't be very beneficial in the middle of a battle. Lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.