• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

A few additional updates

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Hey everyone! I hope all is well ahead of this holiday season. I wanted to type up a quick post just to shoot a few updates your way regarding the state of the community, development, and a couple of miscellaneous updates.

First and foremost -- I (we here at ProjectKorra) wish you a very happy holiday season. That said, for the next two days do not expect an update, although one isn't impossible. A lot of our staff members are spending much needed time with their loved ones and recharging before we hit the ground running for the next several weeks to push out new content.

Second, we are going to be hiring additional staff members. We are looking for new staff members in the digital and development departments first. If you, or anyone you know, is interested in being a part of our team, please encourage them to apply on our forum here.

Third, I'm going to remind everyone about our sponsor program. If you can, please consider sponsoring us. You get a nice new banner under your name, the ability to use an adblocker on our website, and you're helping us stay alive. Running ProjectKorra isn't free, so anything helps. You can learn more about our Sponsorship program here.

If you haven't seen OmniCypher's update about project development, please go give it a quick read here. He writes posts in an entertaining way so you wont be disappointed. I can learn a thing or two from him.

And finally -- I haven't gone anywhere. I've just been a bit busy. Finals week is over and I bought a new puppy. Now that she's getting acquainted with her new home I'll be around much more after Christmas day. My days are full of miscellaneous errands to get ready for the holidays now, but post December 25 I have pretty much nothing going on for a few weeks until I return to school.
I hope this holiday season is a good one for all of you, regardless of what you celebrate, or whether or not you celebrate at all. Please take a moment to spend some time with your loved ones, your friends, your dog, you name it.

Thanks everyone!

Something about merry christmas (oh & you too btw!), staff wanted and mist back in business... ok ok I'm just joking. I read all of it! xp

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt