• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

6/8/16~ Community Update

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Hey Guys, those of you who are sticking around, thanks for your patience. We just got a new Beta out after the longest time. Things have been a little splotchy lately with Devs and what not. Things are looking up though. We are aware that Minecraft 1.9 and 1.10 have been released and we're maybe just a tad late with those updates. We're sorry. But not to worry, there are things to come in the future.

But yea, I'll just leave This here

Weekly Question: If you could live anywhere and anywhen in the Avatar Universe, where, when and why?

Sshawarma

Are you guys gonna update straight to 1.10 or update to 1.9 first?

I would have liked to live in the air temple with all the flying bison and peaceful monks, before the firenation attacked.....cuz ya know "everything changed" :D

You know, I don't know why you call this a weekly question when as far as I can tell they only come out once every month or two. Whatever. Maybe i'm just missing where to find them.

As for my favorite place to be in the Avatar universe:

Wherever the meteor sword landed when it landed. RIP awesome meteor sword.

Sshawarma

Its more like an "every two week thing" but anyway i agree with you on the pet bison....so cute xD. Also welcome to projectkorra, since you are (kind of) new! :)

Kiam

Weekly Question: If you could live anywhere and anywhen in the Avatar Universe, where, when and why?
I'd live in Zaofu as a waterbender. I'd probably have a pet polar bear dog because they're soo cute. If there is a miniature version I'd prefer that though (the grooming would be outrageous).

PhanaticD

Hope 1.10 version is going to be worked on soon, considering 1.9 is already past and still waiting for that.. lol