• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

3/15/2015 Weekly Community Update

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Hello everyone, hope you guys have been doing well. I know updates are far and few in between these days. I’ve been extremely busy with a multitude of things (the weather caused some issues and pushed some things back). My schedule is freeing up a significant bit next week and then I will be able to address a lot of the stuff that really needs to be addressed with the project. Again, I cannot advise this enough to those who are going to be applying for colleges / universities in the next year or so: START EARLY. Deadlines approach quickly.

That said, much of what is in this post discusses what is coming up as opposed to what has been done.

Statistics
  • 190 Servers currently using ProjectKorra (Core) - As of this post being drafted.
  • 62 Servers currently using ProjectKorra (RPG) - As of this post being drafted.
  • 2,390 Registered Forum Users
Staff Changes

First and foremost, SexyToad, a Wiki Team member has resigned his post because he, much like me, has become extraordinarily busy these days. We wish him the best!

Second, our developers will very soon gain the ability to screen submitted resources. As of now, I’m the only person doing this, so when I’m busy, new addons aren’t processed as quickly as they should. This will be done to speed up any wait times between someone submitting a resource for ProjectKorra and it being made available to the public.

Finally, it is likely we will task someone to keep the Server List up to date (on top of reforming how it is handled anyway, because it isn’t efficient). More on this will come eventually.

ProjectKorra (Core) Development

We really never planned to spend this long on 1.6.0, and really we haven’t. We have had a lot of downtime and our staff has been in a lot of different places. We are currently looking at what still has to be done and we hope to get this completed build out in mid-april.

ProjectKorra (Spirits) Development

This has sort of been put on the backburner. It was originally scheduled for 1st Quarter 2015, which would leave it due around March 31st, but that clearly isn’t happening. Development on it hasn’t really started. It shouldn’t take the whole 2nd quarter of 2015 to develop, but that is when you are most likely to see it. (We plan to develop it concurrently with ProjectKorra (Core) v1.7.0)

ProjectKorra (Resource Pack) Development

We have practically overhauled our entire Resource Pack since it was last released. We even built a nice little customizer for it. This has been done for a while but requires some final touches. This should be released just before April.

Sponsor Update

A huge thanks to those who have and continue to take part in our Sponsor program. ProjectKorra’s forum remains here because of the work you guys have put it in and no words can stress how appreciative I am for that enough. We will be revamping our Sponsorship system soon to make it a little more ‘rewarding’. This will likely come at some point in April.

Website Update

Every once in a while I like to re-design some parts of our forum / website because they begin to bore me. Expect this to happen soon. (Cleaner Design, increased user-friendliness, More Features).

Social Media
Follow us on Twitter @ProjectKorra, thanks!

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Sponsor Update

A huge thanks to those who have and continue to take part in our Sponsor program. ProjectKorra’s forum remains here because of the work you guys have put it in and no words can stress how appreciative I am for that enough. We will be revamping our Sponsorship system soon to make it a little more ‘rewarding’. This will likely come at some point in April.
Happy to be sponsoring the project!

ILLFATE

Verified Member
Hello everyone, hope you guys have been doing well. I know updates are far and few in between these days. I’ve been extremely busy with a multitude of things (the weather caused some issues and pushed some things back). My schedule is freeing up a significant bit next week and then I will be able to address a lot of the stuff that really needs to be addressed with the project. Again, I cannot advise this enough to those who are going to be applying for colleges / universities in the next year or so: START EARLY. Deadlines approach quickly.

That said, much of what is in this post discusses what is coming up as opposed to what has been done.

Statistics
  • 190 Servers currently using ProjectKorra (Core) - As of this post being drafted.
  • 62 Servers currently using ProjectKorra (RPG) - As of this post being drafted.
  • 2,390 Registered Forum Users
Staff Changes

First and foremost, SexyToad, a Wiki Team member has resigned his post because he, much like me, has become extraordinarily busy these days. We wish him the best!

Second, our developers will very soon gain the ability to screen submitted resources. As of now, I’m the only person doing this, so when I’m busy, new addons aren’t processed as quickly as they should. This will be done to speed up any wait times between someone submitting a resource for ProjectKorra and it being made available to the public.

Finally, it is likely we will task someone to keep the Server List up to date (on top of reforming how it is handled anyway, because it isn’t efficient). More on this will come eventually.

ProjectKorra (Core) Development

We really never planned to spend this long on 1.6.0, and really we haven’t. We have had a lot of downtime and our staff has been in a lot of different places. We are currently looking at what still has to be done and we hope to get this completed build out in mid-april.

ProjectKorra (Spirits) Development

This has sort of been put on the backburner. It was originally scheduled for 1st Quarter 2015, which would leave it due around March 31st, but that clearly isn’t happening. Development on it hasn’t really started. It shouldn’t take the whole 2nd quarter of 2015 to develop, but that is when you are most likely to see it. (We plan to develop it concurrently with ProjectKorra (Core) v1.7.0)

ProjectKorra (Resource Pack) Development

We have practically overhauled our entire Resource Pack since it was last released. We even built a nice little customizer for it. This has been
Sponsor Update

Website Update

Every once in a while I like to re-design some parts of our forum / website because they begin to bore me. Expect this to happen soon. (Cleaner Design, increased user-friendliness, More Features).

Social Media
Follow us on Twitter @ProjectKorra, thanks!
WWWAH
Happy to help , Mist :)

TheKiller_Cow

Verified Member
Someone can help me? i have the plugin in my server but me and the players cant choose any elemente says "An internal error occured while attempting to perform this command"