• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

3/14/16~ Community Update

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Hey All you wonderful Project Korra People! It's time for another community update. We have a lot of neat stuff for me to tell you about. As we all know Mojang dropped Minecraft Version 1.9. It will take some time for us to make the switch, but I encourage you to wait. In department news here's what you need to know.

Development:
The team has begun testing the latest builds of each plugin.

Digital:
Our Digital Department head: Kiam, has asked me to inform you all that another ProjectKorra Q&A will be occurring shortly. So if you have any questions for the Project Korra staff, please post them in the comment section
*Disclaimer*: Any questions regarding release dates will not be answered, nor will and PMed questions.

Community Question:
How would you like to see the staff become more interactive with the community?

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
If 1.9 were to come out as a stable build and won't get so many commits in Jenkins with spigot tomorrow, how long do you assume it would take for 1.9 version of PK to come out?

Will the website be getting any new additions or pages or anything soon?

Can we get some more smiles on the website?

We should eventually work on an iOS and Andriod app that has a correlation to the website and the PK GitHub so people can see it actively and easier on their phones. Any thoughts on that suggestion?

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
Pi day last year was better. Always will be better. Won't be as good as it was then for 99 years.

I cri ;-;
I know it's okay. I miss it too. But today is 3.14, so let's still celebrate that. It's okay strange, there there.

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
What are the first 5 digits of Pi? 3.1415 March 14th '15 = 3.14.15 = 3/14/15 etc etc.

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
Pi day is an American thing because only the Americans have their dates in the mm/dd/yyyy format.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I'm so confused
You asked if it was a "Zealand" thing. Well no because here in "Zealand", our dates are reversed xD

Also just clarifying, I actually live in "New" Zealand. Thus the quotes. :D

Edit: I also believe it's the same for the UK and quite a few other countries