• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

18/09/15 Weekly Community Update

V

Vidcom

Hey guys! We haven’t had one of these in a while, so here we are. There isn’t much to discuss, but you should expect a lot to come in future.

Probending

This is highly anticipated, after that tweet. Currently, @MistPhizzle is holding back for now, due to college obligations (cobligations?) on his part. Expect it to be out soon though, since we want it too :p

Development

So far, not much has really been happening in terms of beta releases, however this is because of @OmniCypher going absolutely mental with the rest of the devs on clamping down on bugs. Expect a new Beta out this weekend!

Digital

In return for you guys not seeing much by way of moves and new bending, the guys over at Digital are gonna start going crazy on making videos and other content for you guys to enjoy. I would be very, very excited for this, going by previous experiences making videos and in working with @Kiam McQuaid :D
Speaking of Kiam, he asked me to release this statement, so here it is:

"Hello, this is Kiam from the digital department! Soon, ProjectKorra will be releasing a few different types of videos to showcase the plugin in cool ways. I, Kiam would like to hear from you as a community on what you'd like to see! Whether it be a survival series or instructional videos, I want your input! You can contact me through private message on the ProjectKorra forums. Thank you!"

Community

I haven’t got much to say here, really. Keep doing your thing and make sure to drink lots of water, guys.

That’s about all for this week. Keep on bending!

HydroMan

Speaking of that, will you guys atleast showcase the probending in its developement state on youtube (since you asked me what I want to dee)if you all ain't gonna release it anytime soon?