• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

12/20/2014 Weekly Update

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Hello everyone! The Holiday Season is here and I have plenty of time to put into ProjectKorra for quite a while now. Since I’ll be home for the most part, you can almost assume we’ll have more than one weekly update.

Statistics
  • 159 Servers using ProjectKorra (Core) as of the moment I am posting this.
  • 1440 Forum Members (+114 in 2 Weeks)
Applications

All of the application templates are now posted. You can now apply for any staff position assuming you meet the requirements. Be warned, just because you submit an application doesn’t mean you will be accepted. On the flip side, just because you aren’t accepted immediately doesn’t necessarily mean we don’t want you around. Applications are on a rolling basis, they are always open, but we only look to them when we need to fill a staff position.

Twitter

We have opened up an official ProjectKorra Twitter account (http://twitter.com/ProjectKorra) Give it a follow! We will be using it for some cool stuff in the future, but it may look like it is just collecting dust for the first couple of weeks. You can expect news on upcoming releases to be posted there in due time.

ProjectKorra (Core)

We are beginning extensive planning on v1.6.0 of ProjectKorra (Core) in the coming days. Just keep your eyes posted for more information on what this version of the plugin will contain.

ProjectKorra (RPG)

I’m sure you guys are tired of the delays in release for ProjectKorra (RPG), truth of the matter is it needs to be extensively tested and documentation needs to be written. I plan to work on that this weekend, as I don’t have to worry about school for a couple of weeks (meaning no more tests), and am setting a tentative release date for the afternoon of December 23rd, 2014.

That means the wiki page for ProjectKorra (RPG) will be set up in the coming days and will slowly be filled out containing information for the 1.0.0 release.

Be warned, 1.0.0 will not be considered Stable, expect it to be riddled with bugs. This is the first live version, and we’ll ask that you test it for bugs so we can fix them for 1.1.0. 1.1.0 will be the first version we recommend for public use.

Wiki Team

Thanks to everyone who has shown interest in being on our new Wiki Team so far. We will be reviewing applications and narrowing them down within the next week or so. If you are interested in helping out with documentation on ProjectKorra, please feel free to fill out an application for the Wiki Team.

ProjectKorra (Resource Pack) -- Beta Testers Needed

We have started work on the official ProjectKorra Resource Pack. We currently plan for a full release on January 1st, 2015. (For the x16 Pack). That said, we will be launching an open beta for the resource pack pretty soon. That means a download will be put up in the coming days that anyone can download to help us look for bugs, make suggestions, etc, etc, before the 1.8 release on January 1st, 2015.

After the first version of the Resource Pack is released, we will begin working on higher quality Resource Packs for x32, x64, and higher. Be on the look out for those. Archiuz is the lead artist on our Resource Packs.

GFX Artists

We will be looking for GFX Artists that have experience working on Resource Packs pretty soon. We have plenty of applications in for those that aren’t able to do Resource Packs or prefer not to, but if you can, feel free to fill out an application. We’re putting that as one of our higher priorities for the time being.

Reactions: Siz

brent logan

Verified Member
Hello everyone! The Holiday Season is here and I have plenty of time to put into ProjectKorra for quite a while now. Since I’ll be home for the most part, you can almost assume we’ll have more than one weekly update.

Statistics
  • 159 Servers using ProjectKorra (Core) as of the moment I am posting this.
  • 1440 Forum Members (+114 in 2 Weeks)
Applications

All of the application templates are now posted. You can now apply for any staff position assuming you meet the requirements. Be warned, just because you submit an application doesn’t mean you will be accepted. On the flip side, just because you aren’t accepted immediately doesn’t necessarily mean we don’t want you around. Applications are on a rolling basis, they are always open, but we only look to them when we need to fill a staff position.

Twitter

We have opened up an official ProjectKorra Twitter account (http://twitter.com/ProjectKorra) Give it a follow! We will be using it for some cool stuff in the future, but it may look like it is just collecting dust for the first couple of weeks. You can expect news on upcoming releases to be posted there in due time.

ProjectKorra (Core)

We are beginning extensive planning on v1.6.0 of ProjectKorra (Core) in the coming days. Just keep your eyes posted for more information on what this version of the plugin will contain.

ProjectKorra (RPG)

I’m sure you guys are tired of the delays in release for ProjectKorra (RPG), truth of the matter is it needs to be extensively tested and documentation needs to be written. I plan to work on that this weekend, as I don’t have to worry about school for a couple of weeks (meaning no more tests), and am setting a tentative release date for the afternoon of December 23rd, 2014.

That means the wiki page for ProjectKorra (RPG) will be set up in the coming days and will slowly be filled out containing information for the 1.0.0 release.

Be warned, 1.0.0 will not be considered Stable, expect it to be riddled with bugs. This is the first live version, and we’ll ask that you test it for bugs so we can fix them for 1.1.0. 1.1.0 will be the first version we recommend for public use.

Wiki Team

Thanks to everyone who has shown interest in being on our new Wiki Team so far. We will be reviewing applications and narrowing them down within the next week or so. If you are interested in helping out with documentation on ProjectKorra, please feel free to fill out an application for the Wiki Team.

ProjectKorra (Resource Pack) -- Beta Testers Needed

We have started work on the official ProjectKorra Resource Pack. We currently plan for a full release on January 1st, 2015. (For the x16 Pack). That said, we will be launching an open beta for the resource pack pretty soon. That means a download will be put up in the coming days that anyone can download to help us look for bugs, make suggestions, etc, etc, before the 1.8 release on January 1st, 2015.

After the first version of the Resource Pack is released, we will begin working on higher quality Resource Packs for x32, x64, and higher. Be on the look out for those. Archiuz is the lead artist on our Resource Packs.

GFX Artists

We will be looking for GFX Artists that have experience working on Resource Packs pretty soon. We have plenty of applications in for those that aren’t able to do Resource Packs or prefer not to, but if you can, feel free to fill out an application. We’re putting that as one of our higher priorities for the time being.
YUSS MIST THANKS SO MUCH FR NO MORE PK RPG DELAYS! WE LOVE YA

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Narrowing down the wiki team applications will be pretty easy in one aspect, as there are only four applications, but hard in another aspect as they are all really put together well.