• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

1/3/2015 Weekly Update

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
This update is a bit short, sorry! We do have a lot of stuff being worked on that I can’t quite hint at yet. Expect it to be an exciting week for ProjectKorra nonetheless!

Statistics
  • 182 Servers Actively Using ProjectKorra (Core) - Stats Collected using PluginMetrics
  • 46 Servers Actively Using ProjectKorra (RPG) - Stats Collected using PluginMetrics
  • 1,665 Registered Forum Users
Staff Changes
  • @coastyo has been added to the staff as a Graphic Artist to help us out with the more drawing base stuff that we need graphic work done for. Archiuz is still working on our resource pack.
  • We are currently working on restructuring our staff. More about this will be in next week’s update, but we are removing some inactive staff members, making some internal changes, and will likely bring on some new staff members (Developers and Concept Designers)
Wiki

Over the next few weeks we are working to improve upon our existing documentation and adding new documentation. Our plugin is growing faster than our wiki is and it is something that we are interested in fixing in the near future. We do have someone working on the Wiki now, progress is slow, but being made nonetheless.

MistPhizzle, just wondering, but do you know how to put custom abilities into the plugin? I've downloaded the one's I've wanted. Do I put them in the ProjectKorra plugin folder Abilities?