• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
«Bending Essentials»

«Bending Essentials» 1.2.9

xNuminousx

I would like to suggest and option for the bending signs is the /bending display command. You already have the Info signs, which display information about the element, but I would like to suggest adding a Display sign which will display ALL of the moves for that element.

xNuminousx

After doing the "/b revert" command, ANYTIME someone is hit with Ice Wave the entire server gets spammed with "revert." I try doing the revert command assuming it's a toggle but it doesn't. If this is just a produce of my ignorance than please tell me how to fix it. If this is a bug, then please fix it <3

View the chat here: http://pastebin.com/zVj3hNXt

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
After doing the "/b revert" command, ANYTIME someone is hit with Ice Wave the entire server gets spammed with "revert." I try doing the revert command assuming it's a toggle but it doesn't. If this is just a produce of my ignorance than please tell me how to fix it. If this is a bug, then please fix it <3

View the chat here: http://pastebin.com/zVj3hNXt
This is actually a PK bug lol. It's not caused by BendingEssentials.

Hold tight. A fix is on the way. ;)

Powq

Is there a way of using /b config on the "nested" abilities, such as Punch with WaterArms or the Charged Fireblast?

Packase

Hello, I am using pex as a rank system. When I add the permissions like: BendingSigns.Choose.Water // It wont seem to work. It doesnt show anything in the text when you click as a default. Could you please help me out on this please?

xNuminousx

Hello, I am using pex as a rank system. When I add the permissions like: BendingSigns.Choose.Water // It wont seem to work. It doesnt show anything in the text when you click as a default. Could you please help me out on this please?
Are the signs within a region?

xNuminousx

If you mean a WorldGuard Region then yes it is.
Be sure that players have access to "use" and "interact" within the region. I forget which one it is but I'd try both. Chances are, if you're using the newest Bending Essentials version, your region is blocking the use of signs.

Packase

Be sure that players have access to "use" and "interact" within the region. I forget which one it is but I'd try both. Chances are, if you're using the newest Bending Essentials version, your region is blocking the use of signs.
I will try your method. I will contact you if I need any more help on my server. Thanks

Nicolaaas

Yo, I'm not sure if you're still working on this or not, but I would love to see an addition to the bending signs to add an optional cost for clicking the sign.

xNuminousx

Yo, I'm not sure if you're still working on this or not, but I would love to see an addition to the bending signs to add an optional cost for clicking the sign.
This could potentially be difficult to implement because not all servers use the same plugin to manage an in-game currency. This might be something you have to have custom made for your server or you might be able to find a plugin that's already made that'll let you charge players for using different signs.