• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Water Tribe Hut

Water Tribe Hut v1

Water Tribe Hut
This schematic is just a little house that you can paste all around your custom Water Tribe! Paste many in an organized fashion to make an arctic neighborhood, paste a few near each other for a small village, or paste one or two for some awesome quest location!

Screenshots

PS: This is sort of a little test to see how the schematics work. If this works out well I could start working on bigger things; since that's really what people will want.
Author
xNuminousx
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 6 ratings

More resources from xNuminousx

Latest reviews

Nice Build
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
Super!
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
Lol thanks xd
Brilliant design
Yo, Its Awesome Waiting For Future Builds Build A Earth Kingdom House Ill Likely Put That On The Server :D
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
Awesome! I'll sure do that. PM me if you have any specific requests or details on what you want the Earth kingdom house to look like. Pictures as reference help out a lot!
Awe, that's so cute.
I like it. ;)
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
Thanks dude. I wanted to get a feel for how schematics would work. If you have any suggestions for future builds you can PM your ideas <3
Fits great on my server!
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
I just now posted it what the heck...
Anyways thanks for the review I guess xD