• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Spirits

Side Plugin Spirits Beta 1.0.14

My real rating is 5 stars but there is this problem with 'possess' I keep getting. I tried to friend you on discord but never responded. I keep getting 'something happened with possess, please contact owner and tell them what you did RIGHT NOW'. Or something like that.. please fix it and tell me how. I can edit config if that helps. My friend request is still pending so you can message me there (Bueing).
Rewrite the plugin please chuchut, I will pay if necessary, I need to transfer the abilities with Sprits to LightSpirit and DarkSpirit and re-recognize that's when to add to LightSpirit abilities with Spirits then add the word Light to the abilities, but to DarkSpirit the word Dark and remove the element Spirits
plssssssss do it projectkorra 1.90!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need it
Quite honestly I really enjoyed this side plugin, but there can be a lot of stuff to be added for one something that would be really cool is like a move that would bring you into spirit form which would be toggleable where you could phase through walls and fly around but in that form you couldnt attack, It would look like you were a blue ghost in that form And if possible make your character transparent, And there could be a lot more added to spirit, and maybe make something where you can actually possess people
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
The ability you're talking about is called Phase. Do /b d spiritcombos in game to read about the ability.
Pretty good but purify isnt working
Good but what is the choosing perms?
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
the choosing for this is currently broken. im not sure if it's ProjectKorra not cooperating well with the custom elements or if it's on me. To give players the elements, I recommend using some sort of automatic system. For example, players can click a command sign that uses an OP perm to give them an element. Or if you're selling them, the shop your using can execute an OP command to give them the elements. Regardless, an OP command is required to give out elements.
Love it! Works really well and its a great add on!
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
Thank you!
Very nice plugin! Was wondering tho it says there are 3 spirits elements Spirit ehh where is that?
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
Thank you! And yes, there are currently 3 additional elements that this plugin provides. That is Spirit, LightSpirit, and DarkSpirit. You can see them in game by executing the following command: /b d [element]. I coded the project this way because at the time of making this over a year ago Subelements could not load properly with the way I had it set up.
1. possess doesnt hurt players it does work only on other entities.
2. strike also only works on entities rather than players
3. and i wanna give players dark or light with normal spirit when they pick one
4. shackle doesnt work since the last update i hope you'll fix it
this plugin is rly amazing thx for creating it :3
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
I'm aware of people having issues with 1 & 2, although I'm not experiencing this on the server I develop. But we use a custom PK jar so maybe there's something up with the public PK version.

For 3, you'll need to have an admin command apply elements for players. I've seen servers using holograms and signs to give elements. When users click on the hologram/sign, a series of commands are run and the desired elements are applied!

For 4, yes shackle is different and that is going to be adjusted in the next update but I haven't noticed it not working at all. Please PM me with more details, I'd like to hear more about this.

Thank you for your review despite these issues your having! It means a lot!
I will never be able to express the excitement I get every time I see there is an update, I just love watching this plugin evolve and grow. But as always I am here to list some problems that I found.

1. Purify/Corrupt changes go back to normal after relog. At first I thought the chat prefix would get fixed after a relog because the element did change but the prefix was still the same. Then it turned out that relogging makes your original spirit type come back. (no idea if that is intentional but if it is intentional, it would be cool to have a config option to change the element permanently or for a certain time period)

2. All of your other elements get removed when Purified/Corrupted. If you have for example the Spirit element along with the DarkSpirit element and you get purified your Spirit element will leave and DarkSpirit will turn into LightSpirit. Same goes for any other element, basically Purify/Corrupt removes all of your elements and changes the one needed. (of course a relog changes that as mentioned before)

3. If you only have the Spirit element and someone uses Purify/Corrupt you do not get any changes (also not sure if it's intentional, but it would be a cool feature if isn't intentional).

4. Purify/Corrupt sometimes duplicates one of your elements after relog. I had the elements "Spirit" and "DarkSpirit", I purified myself and my element changed to "LightSpirit" (of course the spirit element was removed as I stated before), after I relogged I had two "Spirit" elements and one "DarkSpirit". (I was not able to figure out what is the cause of the problem but I think it happens randomly)

Despite its flaws, this plugin always has something new to excite me with and amazes me in many ways. I am not sure if the things I "suggested" in my parentheses are possible due to my lacked experience with coding, so excuse me if I am asking for the impossible. I wish you luck in the plugin's development, keep the good updates going.
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
Thank you for reporting your issues and still giving a good review. Some of these we already know of and are working to fix but the others are news to me. We will try to have these issues fixed and have them in the next update!
I really like this so far!
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
Im glad you enjoy it :)
its cool
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
you’re cool ;)
D
  • Deleted member
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: Beta 1.0.10
The work put in to this is outstanding, I have never seen so much effort put in to 1 ability before, your probably one of the best developers I've come across in the past year
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
Thank you so much for your support!
This plugin never fails to amaze me (as always). But I wanted to point out one small thing. I'm not sure if it's my fault or not but no matter how much I change Phase's range it will always stop at 22 blocks exactly. If the flaw is mine I would like to know what causes it. Great plugin, keep up the good work.
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
I found the issue and a fix will be available in the next update! Thanks for your continued support and report of the issue.
Awsome :D
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
Thanks for your support <3
Beautiful.
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
Thank you so much!
This plugin is just perfect for me, the abilities and the new combos are great! But I have spotted some issues:

1. The combo Infest only works on spirits and does not work on nonbenders or other benders while in the description it says "This ability will not work again other Spirits".

2. The "Spirit" element affects airburst. I did some testing and I came to the conclusion that when you have the spirit element, airburst will not get activated on landing, dark spirit and light spirit work though.

Even with these small problems this addon is one of my favourites out there and I am looking forward to new updates.
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
Thank you so much for your awesome review in spite of these issues.

For issue 1, I’m aware of this and believe I have fixed the issue. I just need to do some testing and will release an update containing the fix swiftly.

As for issue 2, I was not aware of this so thank you for bringing this to my attention. I haven’t testing how Spirits works while also having other elements so thanks again for bringing that to light. I believe I know what is causing this and will start work on a fix ASAP!
D
  • Deleted member
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: Beta 1.0.2
I love this sooooo much!!! I would really like to see more abilitys for these elements tho. Mabye even make a special way the spirits look? (particles.)
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
Thank you so much! As for your suggestions, combo moves are in progress and I could potentially add Spirit looks to my new Side-Plugin ElementalEffects since it's more fit for that. Thanks!
So Obviusly We Have All Been Waiting For Spirits Now The Spirits Jed Or Who Ever It Was Released Im Sorry Was Well Shit, Now This Is What I Call "AWESOMEEEEEEE" I Really Like Your Work And What Youve Done Here Will Be In The Projectkorra History Section.
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
Lol, thank you so much for your response :)
Numi you really outdid yourself on this! I know I helped you a little bit with this but it was mostly you. I am very proud of your work! Keep it going
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
Thank you very much! And thank you for finding the solutions to those pesky issues <3