ProjectKorra (Items) allows you to create your own unique bending items that modify the strengths and weaknesses of Bending abilities. For extensive information on the plugin you can check the wiki documentation linked below.
THIS PLUGIN REQUIRES ProjectKorra (Core) 1.8.0 OR HIGHER
Commands / Permissions
- Customizable Item System
- ProjectKorra (Items) uses a unique configuration file to load each item that you design. Using the plugin's config, you can manipulate nearly every aspect of your items.
- DisplayName: The name of the item in-game.
- Lore: The lines of text that appear underneath the items name.
- Material: The Material of the Item.
- Amount: The number of items that will be made every time your item is crafted.
- Durability: The durability, or the specific data value of your item.
- Glow: If the item glows like it was enchanted.
- ShapedRecipe/UnshapedRecipe: The crafting recipe of the item, shaped means that the plugin will check to make sure each crafting ingredient was placed in the correct position.
- Stats: Over 120 unique item traits such as bending power-ups, bending weakners, and Air Gliding.
- Item Display:
- Click on an item to check its recipe
- Right click on an item to take it (if you have op permissions)
Tutorial: To view a tutorial on how to create your own items, see the documentation here.
- /pk items reload - Reloads the config. (Node: bendingitems.command.reload)
- /pk items give - Lets a player spawn items to themselves and other players, as well as take them from the item list generated by the list command. (Node: bendingitems.command.give)
- /pk items list - Shows a display of all items currently available on the server. (Node: bendingitems.command.list)
- /pk items stats - Lets a player view all of the plugin's stats (bendingitems.command.stats)
Stat List: To view a list of states an item can edit, see the extensive wiki documentation here.
ProjectKorra (Items) 1.4.0
Allows you to create your own unique bending items that modifies other Bending abilities.