• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
AirJump

Airbending AirJump 1.0

AirJump
---

Airbending ability that allows the player to jump in whichever way they're looking at with some neat particles.
---
Permissions: bending.ability.AirJump
---
Default Ability Configuration
Code:
ExtraAbilities:[/I][/CENTER]
[I]
[CENTER]Jacksonnn:
    AirJump:
      Distance: 5
      Height: 1.5
      Cooldown: 10000

Height: The vertical velocity the player will move when they tap shift.
Distance: The horizontal velocity the player will jump.
Cooldown: The amount of time in milliseconds before you can use the ability again.

Default Language Configuration
Code:
ExtraAbilities:[/I][/CENTER]
[I]
[CENTER] Jacksonnn:
    AirJump:
      Description: Often times in an airbender's nomadic life they'll need to propel
        themselves up and out to get away from fighting. This is what the ability
        does.
      Instructions: 'Shift: Jump Up and Out.'

---
This Addon Ability is designed to work with ProjectKorra v1.8.6 only. Use with other versions at your own risk.
---
---
This ability is on GitHub. Please submit any pull requests or suggestions on there if you'd like. I love tips and advice!

https://github.com/Videog4mer/AirJump

Thank you @xNuminousx for helping me and walking me through how to make my first ability.

Thank you @Simplicitee for making those neato particles and helping me condense the code I originally had.
"This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk."

"The releases named Beta are not recommended for public server use. These releases are considered early and therefore could harm your server."
Author
Jackson
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Jackson