• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
MeskenasBoii
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• howlongcanthislastbecauaseIdon'tknowIdon'tcountninetee... nevermind it's now sixt...fifty.. crap... welp I guess a can't type a number k bye
    Does anyone feel the same as me that custom ability creator's aren't that passionate about the plugin?
    MeskenasBoii
    MeskenasBoii
    Probably there aren't a lot of people to are coders in here. There aren't many custom stuff submitted in here.
    StrangeOne101
    StrangeOne101
    Oh I thought you meant that "Ability Creators" themselves were crap. As in program's that make it for users (half true still imo)
    MeskenasBoii
    MeskenasBoii
    Combos, side plugins, ect. not just ability creators.
    The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pac...
    You should make a warterbending move where you can make a tsunami and carry other players on it frezze it it does damage or you can make a bubble around someone and trap them and freeze it or fusion combos between element tell your team wouldn't that be awesome
    MeskenasBoii
    MeskenasBoii
    I don't know how to do that. I'm still learning basic java coding stuff - haven't come to bukkit coding yet.
    samson Galvin
    samson Galvin
    How recent did you start?
    MeskenasBoii
    MeskenasBoii
    Way back, but I stopped and I recently started from scratch. I currently can do things such as switch, for and while loops, getting users input, if and a few other minor ones that I can't think of now.
    You were ....the way you are from the moment you joined :D
    Sshawarma
    Sshawarma
    By "the way you are" i mean EXTREMELY sarcastic and funny
    MeskenasBoii
    MeskenasBoii
    Thanks :3 Friends now? Are my followerer? If not, gtfo of my profile wall/page. Jk... but srls, felow me pls!!!ĄąąąĄ!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…