• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
PlantArmor

PlantArmor v2.0

NickC1211

Verified Member
Ok new idea what if I do something like razor leaf. Like if the player is using plant armor and uses Whip or Sprout then it could appear as green particles. That way it’s not as complicated and gives more use to other plant moves

Da Psic

Verified Member
I think theres an issue, when players relog or server restarts with this armor. They might lose their actual armor.

NickC1211

Verified Member
I think theres an issue, when players relog or server restarts with this armor. They might lose their actual armor.
Hmmm I’ll look into it, but it’s hard to fix issues with the move since the pk updated is broken. It makes it hard to test moves on my test server