• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Sprout

Sprout v5.0

NickC1211

Suggestion;
I would change the move so that if you hold sneak while looking at a plant, plants will spread out (like a blaze effect)

If you tap sneak and then click, it will shoot a vine (plant blocks) that dead damage.

Just to give the move some more usability.
I was literally thinking of adding just that xD. Or like a hold shift to charge it to make it bigger or wider.

A feature: afterl releasing sneak with the slot selected but not using left click, could like sprout the grass on the victim feet from below and pull him/her towards you? That fill up available usage for it.

NickC1211

A feature: afterl releasing sneak with the slot selected but not using left click, could like sprout the grass on the victim feet from below and pull him/her towards you? That fill up available usage for it.
I was gonna add the blaze thing so that when your release shift it erupts all around you and can grab players within a certain radius

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
I'm pretty sure its because when you look straight down X velocity becomes 0 and therefore it cannot advance, (thats if they are using player eye location for direction)