• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
ProjectKorra (RPG)

ProjectKorra (RPG) 1.1.0

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
how do i change my element? If i was born an fire bender how can i change it so im an air bender?
/pk choose air

(ignore next bit if OP)
That will only work if you have the correct permissions though. I believe the permission for that is bending.command.choose and you'll also need bending.command.rechoose.

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
how do i change my element? If i was born an fire bender how can i change it so im an air bender?
should be /bending remove [player] then /bending add [element] [player] this is part of the core plugin though not sure if it'll work with rpg

khang hoang

Verified Member
wait I downloaded the spigot and the core both of them for 1.11 and when I join it isn't in there it's just vanilla

Pride

Verified Member
wait I downloaded the spigot and the core both of them for 1.11 and when I join it isn't in there it's just vanilla
Did you put it in the plugins folder? ._.
If so, are you getting an error in the console? Please tell me full thing if you're gonna copy paste the error.

Pride

Verified Member
Don't state it as a fact that it works with 1.11 based on your assumtions.
Isn't it a fact? ProjectKorra 1.8.3 is supposed to work with 1.11. Clearly you misinterpreted everything I just said.
And doesn't it say here: http://projectkorra.com/resources/projectkorra-rpg.37/, that you have to be using PK 1.5.0 or higher in order for RPG to work? If that's the case, then 1.8.0 and higher should count as "1.5.0 or higher".