• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Introducing The Beros Clan

do u want to join ?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

SirBeros

Verified Member
Introduction
The Beros Clan is a new clan who started with a goal of creating a unity of minecraft players of all diffrent communities , our goal is to form a close klit of players of players in order to strive for succes on servers
and create a everlasting friendship between members.

wy sould i join the clan ?

Clans within the Minecraft community is growing faster than it ever has, players coming together for one common goal just screams opportunity. Purposes from big to small ranges throughout the Clans like an epidemic, some want complete control over servers or just bring kids together to have fun. It doesn't matter what your view is,if you respect evrybody are u always welcome to a clan.

Rules
  • No disrespecting fellow members
  • Be active on the website and the discord server
becoming a member
just simple choose yes at the form and i will contact u soon as possible

social links

Regards
SirBeros (Leader of the Beros clan)

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Ok so what is this?
It's a clan, no?

The Beros Clan is a new clan who started with a goal of creating a unity of minecraft players of all diffrent communities , our goal is to form a close klit of players of players in order to strive for succes on servers
and create a everlasting friendship between members.
So it's for creating a clan that includes ALL players in it? Intriguing, though not that interesting because I don't really know what it's about: 1. Is there benefit other than forming "an everlasting friendship"?

Clans within the Minecraft community is growing faster than it ever has, players coming together for one common goal just screams opportunity. Purposes from big to small ranges throughout the Clans like an epidemic, some want complete control over servers or just bring kids together to have fun. It doesn't matter what your view is,if you respect evrybody are u always welcome to a clan.
What do you mean by "complete control of servers"? Possibility for becoming OPs?

xNuminousx

Verified Member
If someone votes yes you won’t be able to contact them because it doesn’t list who voted.

Unless there’s something I don’t know, like usual.

SirBeros

Verified Member
a group of people who play togther minecraft
If someone votes yes you won’t be able to contact them because it doesn’t list who voted.

Unless there’s something I don’t know, like usual.
Thx for informing me

Update if u want to join just simple join the discord