• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

ProjectKorra(RPG) plugin possible bug

Does anyone else get this bug?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

E0N

Hey, so a couple of players have joined my server and I think the RPG plugin is a great addition to the type of server I'm looking to run. But enough rambling, I've noticed that the random bending choose is working but almost everytime a player joins back in the server (after already have been in the server once) their bending keeps being reset. 1 more thing: I don't know if this is the RPG or Core but when I change a players bending, it gives them all possible other ability i.e.) lava bending.

Thanks! :D

E0N

Hey, so a couple of players have joined my server and I think the RPG plugin is a great addition to the type of server I'm looking to run. But enough rambling, I've noticed that the random bending choose is working but almost every time a player joins back in the server (after already have been in the server once) their bending keeps being reset. 1 more thing: I don't know if this is the RPG or Core but when I change a players bending, it gives them all possible other ability i.e.) lava bending.

Edit: Btw(Im using the latest version of PK RPG (1.10) and Im using Project Core (1.8.4) <--- latest version was not working properly.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Hey, so a couple of players have joined my server and I think the RPG plugin is a great addition to the type of server I'm looking to run. But enough rambling, I've noticed that the random bending choose is working but almost everytime a player joins back in the server (after already have been in the server once) their bending keeps being reset. 1 more thing: I don't know if this is the RPG or Core but when I change a players bending, it gives them all possible other ability i.e.) lava bending.

That first part would be a bug if it's happening. Thank you for bringing it up!

The second part is with core and it's not a bug, it's intentional. It was agreed upon that it should work that way.

E0N

The second part is with core and it's not a bug, it's intentional. It was agreed upon that it should work that way.
Oh, I guess I should have looked at the update logs. Thanks!

E0N

Is there any possible way to remove certain sub elements? For example remove lava bending from an earth bender

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Is there any possible way to remove certain sub elements? For example remove lava bending from an earth bender
You should be able to do /b remove <player> <element/subelement>

A little tip when adding elements, if you don't want a player to have a certain subelement, you can give them the "-bending.<element>.<subelement>" permission and they won't get that subelement, so for example if you don't want someone to have lava, add "-bending.earth.lavabending" and they won't get lavabending from /b add earth.

E0N

You should be able to do /b remove <player> <element/subelement>

A little tip when adding elements, if you don't want a player to have a certain subelement, you can give them the "-bending.<element>.<subelement>" permission and they won't get that subelement, so for example if you don't want someone to have lava, add "-bending.earth.lavabending" and they won't get lavabending from /b add earth.
Okay, thanks. That helps a lot!

I don't recommend using PK-RPG. It's outdated and likely not compatible. Wait till they'll announce upcoming development start for it.