• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Most Accurate Map of Avatar - Help Wanted

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Still wip and looking for help? I am a former coder (I am still a programmer but didn't code anything minecraft in about four years) and I'd love to help build. I really think our community needs an accurate avatar world with lots of builders. A map everyone can download the newest version of and help via building on the official server. That's something we really need. We can't have everyone hoarding a small built part on their server. We need to make something as one community, free to use for anyone. If someone is still looking for help and maybe likes my idea, contact me.
Considering this is about 2 years old, no.