• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Contest Tie Breaker! Dig or Spiritual Projection?

Dig or Spiritual Projection?

• Dig

Votes: 23 45.1%
  • Spiritual Projection

Votes: 28 54.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because it's one sided. Only favors one thing over another.
You probably meant "favors own"*. That's the definition of bias I think.

Again, that's my speculation and don't take it as a fact. Maybe Brainwave isn't bias and has a constructive point as to why (s)he prefers is own over Loony's, which he hasn't share it with us insightfully.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Pride

Negative what/who/when? I do not find it negative, but the comment is amusing. I don't mind, but I just find the humour in it when the author of the ability compliments his own created addon without saying anything about his competitor's work.

Though, I might be wrong. Maybe he isn't bias, but hardly I can tell by his vague remark. (And sorry If I mistook him with a "he"... should have check a profile before cringing myselfing after finding out he is an actually a "she").

1.) If that's your reasoning, I only have one thing to say. You've got a weird sense of humor, lmao. Bias, but if that's your way of amusement, I won't judge ya. Eh. Might judge you a little.

2.) Right. If Brainwave so happens to be female, well. I might as well have to edit my comment into 'she' before I get an assload of SJW's coming at me for gender profiling.

Loony

Negative what/who/when? I do not find it negative, but the comment is amusing. I don't mind, but I just find the humour in it when the author of the ability compliments his own created addon without saying anything about his competitor's work.

Though, I might be wrong. Maybe he isn't bias, but hardly I can tell by his vague remark. (And sorry If I mistook him with a "he"... should have check a profile before cringing myselfing after finding out he is an actually a "she").

Everything's bias because it's an opinion lol. He could say that mine is better and that could be considered bias because maybe he doesn't like his own work? o.o

Pride

Again, that's my speculation and don't take it as a fact. Maybe Brainwave isn't bias and has a constructive point as to why (s)he prefers is own over Loony's, which he hasn't share it with us insightfully.

Nah. I meant 'to have unfair prejudice against someone'. This comment section is getting out of hand. I'm just gonna stop here.

1) Same goes to you (cuz you have an habit of overusing "lmao" word a lot as I notice, lmao). Could have clarified it more that my comment expressed my amusement/humour, with the ending "though" word after followed by "Dat ...".
2)Same.

Everything's bias because it's an opinion lol. He could say that mine is better and that could be considered bias because maybe he doesn't like his own work? o.o
True. In this particular case, (Not to insult anyone), but what it would be called. Arrogant bias? Like feeling shameless/cocky pride in a sense.

... Just trying to improve my english a bit and use for better words in sentences xD

Though, I interpet 'bias' as "I prefer this for no (clear/valid) reason".

Loony

True. In this particular case, (Not to insult anyone), but what it would be called. Arrogant bias? Like feeling shameless/cocky pride in a sense.

... Just trying to improve my english a bit and use for better words in sentences xD

You don't need to call it anything, he just said he likes his ability, no need to have a full discussion about it

I called it "bias" cuz he favours for no other reason other that it is its own addon that he made. Again, I'm just jumping over quick conclusions and I might be wrong about what I stated. Though I just found him selfish-support bias because he favour his own addon without giving much elaborate details with a reasob to it, ya know? Ok I'm gonna this discussion. I think you got the point. I would prefer he gave constructive feedback like how we did, instead of (presumambly by me) telling us "It is my addon, so I like/prefer it over others in the participating contest". It looks that he is bias in an self-liking prideful sense.

xNuminousx

"favors own" Is too specific to define a broad word. I meant what I said.

2.) Right. If Brainwave so happens to be female, well. I might as well have to edit my comment into 'she' before I get an assload of SJW's coming at me for gender profiling.
You could always use they/them pronouns to keep from offending anyone if y'all are that worried about it.

I don't think he was being literal or anything. I took his reply as a joke. He may feel confident in his move as well, but the actual reply, in my eyes, was a humorous joke. And now it's an entire discussion.

You don't need to call it anything, he just said he likes his ability, no need to have a full discussion about it
*like*

I called it "bias" cuz he favours for no other reason other that it is its own addon that he made.
You called a joke bias..... Although, he could always come back and say it wasn't a joke - I don't know. But I don't think it was meant to be taken literal.

I'm just jumping over quick conclusions
Yep

I just found him selfish-support bias because he favour his own addon
Yep... Jokes can be rude, harsh, selfish, racist, sexist, anything. Although, generally they're not meant to be taken seriously. But there's always someone who does.

Ok I'm gonna [end] this discussion. I think you got the point.

Joeri

In terms of ideas, i would probably have voted for "Spiritual" Projection. However, the concept is executed very poorly with a lot of things that do not make sense, truely a shame.
Dig however stays true to what it is, it's simple, doesnt go far from canon, and makes sense

Loony

In terms of ideas, i would probably have voted for "Spiritual" Projection. However, the concept is executed very poorly with a lot of things that do not make sense, truely a shame.
Dig however stays true to what it is, it's simple, doesnt go far from canon, and makes sense
I don't know what you mean by "the concept is executed poorly" the concept was executed exactly how I wanted it to be executed?

xNuminousx

I think he wanted "Spiritual Projection" to be something different than what Loony made it out to be. He's not gonna vote for it because he was disappointed by the product. However, I love what Loony did with it. Instead of just adding to Spiritual Projection he added to the whole idea of Airbenders having a greater Spiritual connection. Although, I would change it's name.