• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Announcing the first ProjectKorra Community Contest - Win up to $20

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
So you're going to take the blame and then get upset at me because you took the blame? Yea okay.
I'm just pointing out the answer to your question. We are a team, we work together, we support each other, I am telling you why we involve ourselves in each others problems.

xNuminousx

I'm just pointing out the answer to your question. We are a team, we work together, we support each other, I am telling you why we involve ourselves in each others problems.
And I'm asking, if this is the case, why get upset when apparently it wasn't I that involved you? People have gotten upset at me for arguing with them about decisions they have no authority to make, so why get involved with that? Because you're a team? Okay then why get upset with me when you don't have authority? I dont know guys. Things seem very twisted and all messed up more than ever now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
And I'm asking, if this is the case, why get upset when apparently it wasn't I that involved you? People have gotten upset at me for arguing with them about decisions they have no authority, so why get involved with that? Because you're a team? Okay then why get upset with me when you don't have authority? I dont know guys. Things seem very twisted and all messed up more than ever now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I generally get upset when I see people criticising others negatively. I would expect anyone else to do the same?

xNuminousx

I generally get upset when I see people criticising others negatively. I would expect anyone else to do the same?
I guess it's situational. But the question was, to put it in simpler terms to make this easier: why get upset with ME for something that wasn't my fault?

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
/.- Nevermind I'll ask someone else. I already got that I'm a terrible person but thanks.
Didn't say you were terrible, I just said that in this situation your criticism is being viewed negatively as you may have already known.

xNuminousx

Didn't say you were terrible, I just said that in this situation your criticism is being viewed negatively as you may have already known.
Yes and again your answer wasn't a correct answer.

For an example this is what you just said:
If my little brother brakes a glass cup, I get blamed for it an punished just because I witnessed it. Even though I patched up his scratches and healed him of damage.

That example is relevant to what you said. Just because the criticism I offer isn't what you want to hear, you get mad at me for things that aren't even my fault... Lol

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Yes and again your answer wasn't a correct answer.

For an example this is what you just said:
If my little brother brakes a glass cup, I get blamed for it an punished just because I witnessed it. Even though I patched up his scratches and healed him of damage.

That example is relevant to what you said. Just because the criticism I offer isn't what you want to hear, you get mad at me for things that aren't even my fault... Lol
Now I see where you are coming from, but in your scenario the way you are being viewed is that, while you are trying to patch up your brother, you are also reprimanding him for something he necesarrily could not control. This problem you believe to exist is not at all 1 sided. There is a truth to both sides arguments.

xNuminousx

he necesarrily could not control.
Which was my original point, why get involved? You responded with "because we're a team" I get that you're a team and want to protect each other, which is noble. But to then turn around and blame me for your involvement? Most of my responses are replies to what's already been said. So, because of this, how could I be at fault for their involvement? You'd basically be blaming me for your own actions. The scenario I said used a 3rd person (the mom/dad that punished) where as this actually requires only 2 people.

So a better example would be:
My OLDER brother breaks a glass cup. Because I was closest to him he gets upset with me (yelling and punching) saying "Why would break this cup? You're in so much trouble!" Even though I hadn't even touched the cup, looked at the cup or had anything to do with the cup.

xNuminousx

you are also reprimanding him
And if this is referring to me accusing someone of something they had no control over, this is false. I was simply holding the ORIGINAL person at question accountable until someone else got involved. For example, originally I was just talking to Omni until more people started getting involved. Then I started to respond to what they had to say and why it was ludicrous.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Which was my original point, why get involved? You responded with "because we're a team" I get that you're a team and want to protect each other, which is noble. But to then turn around and blame me for your involvement? Most of my responses are replies to what's already been said. So, because of this, how could I be at fault for their involvement? You'd basically be blaming me for your own actions. The scenario I said used a 3rd person (the mom/dad that punished) where as this actually requires only 2 people.

So a better example would be:
My OLDER brother breaks a glass cup. Because I was closest to him he gets upset with me (yelling and punching) saying "Why would break this cup? You're in so much trouble!" Even though I hadn't even touched the cup, looked at the cup or had anything to do with the cup.
Ok your missing my point here, I'm not blaming you for my involvement? I involved myself based upon my own will and I will deal with the consequences of it.

xNuminousx

Ok your missing my point here, I'm not blaming you for my involvement? I involved myself based upon my own will and I will deal with the consequences of it.
And I wasn't talking about you. You aren't the one I was thinking at all with any of these silly scenarios or anything. I was trying to get you to see the point.

xNuminousx

Just like everyone else you involved yourself, yes. But the difference between you and the person I had in mind is that you didn't use "we have no authority" as your defense card.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
And I wasn't talking about you. You aren't the one I was thinking at all with any of these silly scenarios or anything. I was trying to get you to see the point.
Oh, then excuse me for being a burden........ XD I honestly thought this was about why I personally interefered XD

EDIT: And continuing this argument.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Ok who's ready for Simp's two cents?

@xNuminousx
I feel like you read what people are saying, but either don't care or don't understand it.

I would like to put logic to your arguments.

And I'm asking, if this is the case, why get upset when apparently it wasn't I that involved you? People have gotten upset at me for arguing with them about decisions they have no authority to make, so why get involved with that? Because you're a team? Okay then why get upset with me when you don't have authority? I dont know guys. Things seem very twisted and all messed up more than ever now...
You did involve us. You involved the entire team when you started giving the complete opposite of constructive criticism. You knit pick everything we say, everything we do. Do you know how annoying that is? The fact that you always so negatively judge us?

You're being quite the hypocrite. You are acting as though we have done wrong by you. You're victimizing yourself, making us look like bad people.

We might not be able to make the decisions, but we will stand by our team members that do.

As for your comment about the results being a day late: they weren't. Monday is the beginning of the week, which would make it the end of last week. We got you the results when we said we would try, but because you were too impatient you decided to be pretty rude about it. You demand we change what we're doing, but you don't realize we have! First we didn't have a timeframe for a lot of things because our lives get in the way a LOT and they take priority for everybody on the team. But the community didn't like that so we decided to give you all a rough timeframe for betas and other things. Well when we didn't make those the community also complained. Now I'd like you to think, and tell me how that makes any sort of sense. Literally, we can't make you happy. I bet if we got something out on time we'd still get shit on because of something you find that isn't exactly how you wanted it. It is frustrating and annoying.

Now don't take this as me being hostile or attacking you. I've done nothing but state facts as they are.

Here's a little criticism for you: don't belittle us. Don't demand from us. And especially, don't expect anything. Every one of us is a volunteer in this, as multiple people have stated.

/END